Arkaham Knight Red Hood Jason Todd Full Body Armor
The Arkham Knight was a mysterious military villain who emerged in Gothman City and was the antithetical version of Batman. He wore a militaristic "Batsuit" and had an Arkham symbol on his chest. He formed alliances with scarecrow and struck a deal with Deathstroke to transform Gotham into a city of fear and end Batman. He was revealed as Jason Todd, formerly Robin before the Joker's torture at Arkham Asylum, but later abandoned his Arkham Knight persona when he realized Batman's trust and became the vigilante known as the Red Hood.
He was introduced as the secondary antagonist of Batman: Arkham Knight but in the climax, he became the tertiary antagonist and finally an anti-hero on the ending. ( cite from Fandom)
This is a full-body armor cosplay of Jason Todd in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- By purchasing it, you will get a helmet with eye lights, shoulder armors, chest armors, forearms, undersuit, shinguards, belts, and gloves.
- The helmet is 3d printed, the rest of the armors are hand made with foam. Undersuit material is leather.
- Since the suit is made to measurements, please provide your measurements as the guide. View the measurements guide and put yours in the note of your order. Thank you
- Handling time: 5-6 weeks. however, due to the order volume, sometimes it will take 7-10 weeks.
- Worldwide shipping time: 1-2 weeks
- please note if suit comes with small cracks or wrinkles, it's totally normal for a foam suit as this material is somewhat flexible but the painting is not.
- By purchasing this item, you are acknowledged that it's made to your measurements and it's only for you, so no returns or refunds.