Eye lights fault
If the eye light can switch to red but not to white, we need to find out the reason.
1.Turn on the power, unplug the eye light that doesn’t work well, and plug it back in. If it still can't turn white, keep reading the second step.
2.Unplug the two eye lights, and then plug the functional eye light into the interface of the problem eye light to rule out the circuit board. Generally, after you do this, you will find that functional eye light still works well. This indicates that the circuit board and interface are both good, but the eye light is broken. You can contact us, and we will send you an eye light for replacement.
A faceplate doesn't open
When it comes to a side of the face plate that cannot be opened normally, don’t worry, you can easily fix it!
1. Turn off the power, look inside the helmet, and find the gear.
2. Hold the face plate, use the nail of the other hand to pry it open, and then reinstall it (tweezers can be used for convenience).
3. After installation, try manually opening and closing the face plate to see if it is smooth.
4. Then turn on the power and test it again.
If you find the voice is not sensitive, it may be due to low battery power or being too far away. So here are things you can do to fix this problem.
1.Move closer when using voice control, and if it still doesn't work, try replacing the batteries. In most cases, replacing the batteries can solve this problem.If the voice still does not work,keep reading the second step.
2.Turn off the power,find the plug of the voice board （located on the jaw）and replug it. If it still doesn't work, reach out to us for a voice board's replacement.
Here it's how to replace the voice board.
1. First, turn off the power. The voice board is located on the jaw, covered by a layer of thin foam. Remember how doest the original board is positioned before taking it off so you will know how to position the new one.
2. Unplug the original board, then replace it with a new voice board.
3. You can bend the mic a little to get it out of the hole on the sticker.Then stick them on the helmet and get the plug on. Now a voice board is successfully replaced.
So far, these are some of the issues that you can fix on your own. If your problems are not listed here. Please write to us, we will help you fix it.
If you receive the helmet with the problems come from the progressed cuircuit board or the servoes. Replacing them can be a little complicated. In these cases, you can send the helmet back for fixing.
I know some cusotmers have owned the helmet for a long time. Then someday, the helmets didn't work well because of the progressed cuircuit board or the servoes faults. If you are unfortunately in these cases, you can contact us to purchase them, and replace on you own.
Here are the vedios that will guide you: